Monday, October 30, 2006

Chapter 1: Personal

Initials:
C.J.C

Middle name:
Jan

Birthday:
19th July

Birth Place:
NUH, Singapore.

Current location:
Boon Keng, still Singapore.

Height:
163 on a good day.

Hair length:
Mid neck?

Eye color:
Brown black. Black brown. Black. Brown.

Piercings:
5

Birthmarks:
Explains why you don't see me in bikinis very often.

Chapter 2: Family

Do you live with your parents:
Yeah

Do you get along with your parents?
Dad most of the time, Mum none of the time.

Do you have any siblings?
Adrian. 7 years older.

What pets do you have?
Dog

What are there names?
Adrian. Haha. Guinness lah.

Chapter 3: Favorites

City:
Sydney.

Season:
Autumn. Everything gets so pretty.

Clothing brand:
Whatever looks good on me I suppose.

Color:
Red. Burgundy. Brown.

Number:
6.

Chapter 4: Do You ...

Sing in the shower?
Totally. Been recorded by Adrian and Shane many times too.

Write memos on your hand?
Yeah well notebooks never last more than a week around me.

Call people back?
If I feel like it.

Believe in love?
Not at my age, no.

Sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Yeah. There's even indentation on the bed.

Wear glasses or contacts?
Both. Specs at home, or when my eyes annoy me in the morning.

Chapter 5: Have You Ever...

Worn braces?
Yeah

Broken a bone?
Yeah in my toe. Haha.

Punched someone in the face?
Haha yeah. But I punch like a girl so it was kinda more like a slap. Haha.

Skipped school?
Totally.

Taken painkillers?
Yeah. Once a month every month.

Been to overnight camp?
Er yeah. Who hasn't.

Written a letter to Santa Claus?
Till about 12. I'm one of those kids who don't give up easily.

Had detention?
Too many times.

Been sent to the principal's office?
Haha yeahhhh.

Been called a bitch?
Everyday, mostly by Aileen. Or I suppose if someone really hates me.
(Does anyone else notice I've done everything in this part? Hm.)


Chaper 6: Who/What was the last..

Person to IM you?
Tryna. One of those convo windows that never close.

Person to call you?
Joshua.

Person you hugged?
Erm. I think Kristie.

Person you tackled?
Hahahahaha. Glenn the last time I saw him. Then I realised the girl in his room.

Thing you touched?
Well if the keyboard doesn't count then its my cup of Dreyser's.

Thing you ate?
Dreyser's Cookies and Cream.

Drank?
Tang. You know Grandmama's in town when there's Tang in the house.

Thing you said?
Who knows. I talk too much for my own good anyway.

RARRRHHH.

No comments: